The Wood Bank
Helping Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
The Wholesale Destruction of Valuable Timber Resources will become just as horrific as Burning! These energy intensive & wasteful practices threaten further global warming. Ironically, a proven alternative solution can reverse some of the damage already done.
The Wood Bank seamlessly transitions from professional advice & planning, to fully managed logistical & processing capability. We have an extensive knowledge of the processes, steps and pitfalls required to transform recovered log materials into beautifully finished Openspace Timber Elements. After years of experience and working with the best trades and craftsmen available in their fields, The Wood Bank handles your project efficiently and to the highest standard available.
The Wood Bank successfully coordinates and integrates a range of functions and processes across the following areas;
• Timber/Log Harvesting Contractors
• Land-clearing Contractors
• Transportation & Logistics
• Saw Milling & Processing Functions
• Timber Elements Manufacturer
• Quality Control & Scheduling
• Storage & Site Re Introduction Coordination
• Construction/ Installation & Supervision
• Ongoing Maintenance & Monitoring
The Wood Bank's reputation and performance across these areas of expertise are second to none!
It has also helped create a new & robust bio-waste conversion industry for new environmental business outcomes!